Saturday, December 31, 2011

Remembering Nathan (Nate) Oliver

thank you for your tribute to Nate


I am so sad that I will not see Nate or talk to him again.  He was gifted in many ways.  His brilliant mind and physical skills were tempered by his passion for people and being helpful.  I love what everybody has written, even those who are just starting to learn who Nate was through his legacy of posts, blogs, pictures, and more.  I took many pictures of Nate over the years.  They are here:


skydrive.live.com


Goodbye my friend and colleague.  We had great times and I always learned something from you.  Even though you are gone, your code lives on,  thank you


To Nate's family and friends, I give my most sincere condolences


Warm Regards,


Crystal


Microsoft MVP, Access


www.accessmvp.com/strive4peace


View the original article here

No comments: